4 Bedroom | 5 Bathroom (3 Full, 2 Half) | 8 Guests
Sea View Villa a premier vacation rental in St. Thomas with a true Caribbean flair! Located in the secure gated community of Mahogany Run, this 3 bedroom 3 1/2 bath cliff hanging villa invokes relaxation as you gaze down island at the British Virgin Islands and St. John. The central location of Sea View allows for fast, easy access to a variety beaches like world-renowned Magens Bay, beautiful Sapphire Beach and Linquist Beach, a variety of restaurants from casual to fine, and fantastic duty-free shopping!
When you arrive at Sea View Villa you will make your way down the stairs surrounded by tropical trees and plants. Open the front double doors to the picturesque view you have been longing for. Floor to ceiling windows bring that gorgeous view inside and the breeze flows right through the main living area and the sound of the waves crashing below can be heard throughout.
As you enter through the double doors into a foyer which leads into the open living area and welcomes families and friends, it sets the stage for memories that will be cherished for a lifetime.
Walk through the living room and the expansive outdoor living area is where guests will find themselves congregating, whether at the salt water pool and large wooden deck, or on one of the two wrap around porches sprinkled with tall palm trees waving in the breezes. You won't want to spend any time inside with all that Sea View offers outdoors!
Although the main living area of Sea View is cooled by the breezes from the many windows and ceiling fan, the bedrooms are all air conditioned. The living room is very comfortable with seating for your entire group and TV.
With three bedrooms in the main villa and two living rooms on separate levels, it makes Sea View the perfect accommodations for a group of 6 or for that special couple's retreat. You will truly find yourself in an ideal Caribbean getaway at Sea View Villa.
• Gated Community with 24/7 guards
• Salt water pool with plenty of lounge chairs
• Dining tables
• Incredible views of the BV Is
• Propane Grill
• Open plan kitchen/living room/eat-in kitchen
• Gourmet kitchen with Gas stovetop, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Ninja Blender and more!
• Cable TV in living room with plenty of seating
• Living Area cooled by the ocean breezes
• Second living room on lower level
• Bedroom 1 - Master suite located on main level, king bed, en-suite bathroom, double sinks and vanities, double head marble shower and it's own balcony access through sliding glass doors.
• Bedroom 2 - Located downstairs, king bed, air conditioning, en-suite bathroom with double sinks and beautiful marble shower and also has it's own access to the lower shaded deck.
• Bedroom 3 - Located downstairs on opposite side of second living room, twin beds, air conditioning, en suite bathroom with double sinks and large marble shower and also has its own access to the lower shaded deck.
• Bedroom 4 - Located in separate cottage, can be added on when traveling with over 6 guests. Queen bed and a half bathroom. ** There is no shower in this room so it's perfect for teenagers who may want their space, but don't mind sharing a bathroom.
• Automatic Generator
• Wifi throughout
• Laundry Room with 2 washers and dryers
• Close to Magen's Bay, Sapphire Beach and Linquist
We offer full concierge program at no additional charge to you. We are longtime residents and know the best boat charters, places to dine, things to do! Let us help you plan your trip ... anything from a day on the water, in-villa massages, chef services and meal deliveries to restaurant suggestions and reservations. We are here to help!
* Rates are based on 6 guests. Additional guests at $75 pp/per night for up to 8 guests max.
Scroll down to view all amenities.
|Setting & View|
|Sports & Adventure|